Today was also the first day of my nutrition class - which meant I had to run to the bookstore to get my $200 book (yeah - totally forgot how expensive college books were) with all the other "smart" people who waited until the first day of school to buy their books. :-)
However, I bought Utz Tortilla chips at the grocery store on Saturday and I munched on about half of the bag when I finally made it hope, at 8pm....
There is nothing that tastes better than an Utz tortilla chip. So salty and sooooo yummy. They made my stress melt away. Way better than Tostitos.
This is the perfect food to enter into my class's online food diary isn't it? An entire bag of Utz Tortilla chips?
Oh well - that's what stress will do to ya, right? Actually, on the bus ride home I dreamed of doing yoga to relax? Then kinda laughed because I NEVER found yoga relaxing even during the few years I was a serious yogi. Then I thought about how nice a run would be, except that by the time I made it home it was too late to head out. So, because those two options were out - I stuck to the tried and true tortilla chip therapy.
And it worked well.
I'm now so relaxed I'm gonna head to bed.
What is your comfort food?
Is it as good as Utz Tortilla chips???




I am totally going to have to try Utz! Long live chip therapy!
ReplyDeleteSometimes a girl needs a little salt and carbs to take the edge off! And you just gotta go with it. Comfort food for me? Had it for dinner ... nacho chips scattered with peppers and onions and salsa and shredded cheese and baked until crunchy. What a dinner!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!!! Good luck with your class :) No way anyone can resist munching, especially on the bus! My stress food is definitely anything with caffeine. When I have a deadline for school I find myself in the kitchen looking for Yerba Mate, tea, coffee, and anything else that will get my butt moving!
ReplyDeleteI've never had those chips before. I don't think they have them in my area. But we do have Grippo's. They're the best barbecue chips in the whole freaking world!
ReplyDelete