Thursday, September 9

Day 135 of Happiness: It's a Birthday!

Today was my hubs's birthday!!  You can read about it on my marriage blog, here.  It's definitely a spot of happiness, but it's also a bit more about my life as a wife, so I felt it fit better there.  And, it's been a while since I've posted there so I thought it was time.

But, I have some genuine spots I wanna share quickly.

First, my niece is an aspiring blogger - take a look!



Tell me that's not the cutest thing you've ever seen!

And a spot I just found out --- my co-worker and I JUST GOT ANOTHER GRANT!!  I try not to post anything too much about work on my blog, but I'm super excited about this.  My co-worker and I have written a total of four grants in the past year and we've won THREE of them!!!  We are grant-writing machines if I do say so myself.  This one was different because usually we are writing grants for the CDC about HIV/AIDS, our area of expertise.  This time we wrote the grant for OSHA on occupational health and safety for another section of our office.  We were a bit out of our league, but we seemed to be able to take the available info and turn it into a viable idea! 

Very exciting.

Ok, now I'm off too bed. 

Toodles!!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww Happy Bday to your Hubs!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the grant! And Happy Birthday to the hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such great news!! Congratulations!! If I ever need help writing grant applications I'm definitely coming to you for advice (though I doubt I'll ever be making grant applications for such worthwhile and well-deserving causes as HIV though).

    And hope your husband had a fantastic birthday!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....