Monday, September 27

Day 139 of Happiness: Pumpkins Pumpkins Everywhere


I am thoroughly enjoying pumpkin everything.  It totally made my day when I arrived home last Friday to find that my sister had decorated the house for Halloween.  She even hung up Bonzy - a skeleton my mom had in our house growing up and had made for my sister to put in our house now (I'll snap a photo soon, I promise!).

I LOVE decorating the house for holidays.  And I love pumpkin.

I ate canned pumpkin mixed with Greek yogurt and pumpkin pie spice all last week and this week I've switched out the yogurt for cottage cheese.  You can't go wrong with pumpkin in September!

And on a completely other note...


I meant to post yesterday, but was watching Letters to Juliet with my sis.  I know it's a sappy chick-flick, but I thought it was great.  And really?  A movie that takes place in Italy?  What is better than that?

I LOVE Italy!


And another random thought...

Pretty much my entire weekend was golf - what's new.  We had a movie night with the golfer girls - think a bunch of 7-9 year-olds with their blankets and pillow pals watching The Princess Diaries.  SOOOO ADORABLE!  I love my little golfer girls.

I feel like I have a long week ahead - exams, webinars, and other stuff I can't talk about now.  Time sure is flying by these days - slow down time, I want to enjoy every moment!!!



Question of the Day:
What's your favorite fall food???

2 comments:

  1. i never really had REAL pumpkin before (not canned), but am hoping to try it this year! wish you the best of luck with your long week!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! I LOVE anything baked with apple or pumpkin in the fall... yum! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....