Wednesday, September 1

Day 131 of Happiness: Super September!

I had an unusual commute home today, as many of you may have heard on the news.  There was a hostage situation at the Discovery Channel Headquarters, which happens to be on my direct route home.  All the streets were closed and we had to take a few detours - which resulted in a bit longer of a commute.  Luckily, it wasn't as long as it could have been.  Thank you amazing bus driver!

I also got my hemmed pants back and they are perfect!!!!  Thanks to good friends and their moms!

However, I have some nutrition homework to do so I have to cut this short - but since I love you all, here's a cute autumn comic for you to enjoy!  I love autumn (well, I love spring and summer too, and the first snow fall of the year) because it's scarf weather, the leaves look beautiful, and it's football season.  I'm excited this year because hubs has never "seen" fall before and he has no idea about leaves changing colors - I can't wait for him to see how beautiful it is (although, as a typical boy, I don't expect him to oooh and ahhh too much!).


Frank & Ernest






What's your favorite thing about autumn???

2 comments:

Your comments make me smile....