Wednesday, September 15

Day 136 of Happiness: Where in the world have I been???

The reason I was AWOL was because I was at the United States Conference on AIDS in Orlando.

But guess what else is in Orlando...I'll give you a few hints:






Hogsmeade


The Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

Yup, after the conference my co-worker and I took a short trip to Universal Studios Islands of Adventure!!  I have never been to Walt Disney World or Universal Studios so I was super excited.  We didn't have enough time/money to do both, but we knew that Harry Potter was going to be our priority.  It was a BLAST.  We had so much fun in the few hours we were there.  Poor Jennifer had to go on a few roller coasters alone (cuz I'm too scared), but I did join her for a few "scary" rides.

Here are some other fun photos:


With the Hogswart Express conductor









As you can tell - I had a lot of fun.

Now, I'm stuck at the airport with a two hour flight delay - so I won't get home until 1am.  Buggers...



2 comments:

  1. Ya - but it was worth it wasn't it? The pics tell the story -- smiling faces with a hint of the "girl" within. The AIDS conference was probably very intense so it it good that you had something whimsical to balance it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way!!! I am SO jealous! That is incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....