Tonight we ate at Pizzeria Paradiso - yummy, yummy pizza. I had been craving pizza since watching Eat, Pray, Love AND Letters from Juliet, both of which took place in Italy. Luckily for me, my sister was also craving pizza.
I didn't have my camera with me (no surprise), but here an older pic of us at Christmas at my parents' house:
![]() |
| I already can't wait for Christmas!!! |
Another spot of happiness in my day: Almond Butter!!! My wonderful co-worker bought me some almond butter from Cosco and I am sooooooooooooooo excited. I had been eying it at the grocery store but a small little jar cost $9.99 - way to expensive. However, Jennifer said she could get a larger jar for the same price or even less. Yum-a-licious. I can't wait to try it tomorrow with my breakfast!
Have you tried almond butter? Do you like it more or less than peanut butter????




I LOVE almond butter. You can mix different things with it than peanut butter. If you like almond butter AND italian food, I bet you love nutella. That stuff is AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteHOORAY for getting to spend time with your sister!! :]
ReplyDeleteI've never had almond butter, but I'd sure love to try it. I saw PUMPKIN butter the other day at trader joe's. Have you tried that before?