![]() |
| {via} |
Anyway, let's forget about how old I am and focus on the fact that I haven't taken an exam in six years. I almost feel like I've forgotten how to study. As you can tell, this is my study time and I'm on the computer. Writing my blog. This is the opposite of studying.
However, the good thing about having an exam tomorrow is that I can work from home. This is a HUGE blessing. I don't actually like working from home because it takes a lot more concentration and this laptop is minute so I start going blind after staring at it for too long. However, this week has been a MISERABLE commuting week and the best thing about working from home is I don't have to spend 3 hours commuting. This week we've had two days of pouring down rain (which resulted in flash flooding and street-lights not working, which is a BIG deal with rush hour traffic) and then a street closing due to a 4 alarm fire - the MAIN street leading into DC. So, every day it's taken at least 1.5 hours to get to work and then 2 hours to get home.
I even get a bit giddy thinking about how I can walk downstairs to my computer and be at work. So lovely. And then, at 4:30pm, when I usually get off, I can just step away from the table and be off of work. No more 15 minute walk to the bus stop followed by a 2 hour bus ride home followed by a 10 minute drive home. Great things to be happy about.
Plus, tomorrow is FRIDAY and this weekend I have a secret thing happening that I can't tell you, but I'll be able to tell you soon. And I'm super excited about it.
What are you excited about on this Friday???




No comments:
Post a Comment
Your comments make me smile....