Friday, September 24

Fill in the Blank Friday!!!

I felt like some Fill in the Blanks today - so that's what I'm going for.  If you want to play along, head over to the little things we do!



1. In the story of my life, the [actress] who would play me would be: Natalie Portman.  Not sure why, but I love her and would love for her to portray me in a film.  I think we might be kinda alike???

2. If I could change one thing about the world it would be: less hate, more acceptance.  I think people hate too quickly and listen too late.  These days it scares me how much hate there is, especially here in the United States.  When did everyone start hating people not like themselves???  It just makes me sad.

3. Yesterday: I went to a Congressional Briefing on National Latino AIDS Awareness Day (15 October, in case you were wondering), and I went to the gym and out to eat Mexican with hubster.

4.My favorite comfort food is: hmm, not sure if I can think of one.  Chocolate?  Hot tea?  Mashed potatoes?  I don't really think of comfort food, when I need food to comfort myself with food I just eat everything in the house.

5. My new favorite blog is: Lisa's I'm an Okie.  It's refreshingly honest and she's taking classes to go to nursing school too!

6. If I could meet any blog friend (who I haven't met yet) in real life, I'd choose to meet: Meghan from The Perfect Compilation Tape.  I love reading her blog and just get the feeling we'd be great friends if we ever met.  Maybe one day, if I ever make it back to Chicago.

7. My favorite breakfast food is: scrambled eggs, soy sausage, fried plantains, refried beans, avocados, and tortillas (and coffee!!).  Yummy!  I also enjoyed my breakfast today: whole wheat English Muffin smothered with peanut butter and canned pumpkin and topped with sliced bananas and maple syrup, sprinkled with pumpkin pie spice.  It was a tasty work-day breakfast.


There ya have it folks! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same with comfort food! I don't have any favourites, I just eat whatever I can get my hands on!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....