I'm really trying to scratch my brain to find a spot, but nothing really comes to mind. It's been one of those days where everything is the same. Nothing spectacular. I actually kinda find it sad sometimes, that I can have an entire day that is so normal that it will completely fade into oblivion when the day ends. I mean, I guess that's a good thing because it can be exhausting remember things, but still.
Here are some spots that maybe aren't really worth sharing, but they'll have to do:
* yummy ravioli dinner
{from cooking light}
* not feeling like going to the gym and finding hubs asleep on the couch when I got home (= no gym for my lazy toosh)
* very nice emails from people who liked the webinar I organized on Tuesday (and for which I finally graduated from practicing with my mom)
* organizing my hubs's birthday bash
Ok - that's about all I can come up with. And in the spirit of fall, I leave you this adorable fall photo of my niece from last year.





aw, she's such a cutie!
ReplyDeletei think its okay that not every day is extraordinary... or else how would we know it when something extraordinary happens? it's cool that you are able to appreciate the small things in life though, like a yummy meal, and a lazy night in. those are definitely spots of happiness in my book!
What's so "not really worth sharing" about all of that? Sounds good to me!
ReplyDeleteI made a baked ravioli yesterday--layered it with sliced tomato and mozzarella cheese, and some sauce and it was oh-so good!
It's the little everyday things that mean so much, so keep on sharing girl! :] Your little niece is ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable! And those all seem like pretty good spots to me.
ReplyDeleteKattrina dearest--I know I commented on this post before, but I wanted to respond to your comment on my most recent post. First and foremost, thank you SO very much for your encouraging words and for actually remembering that I run xc and am studying nursing! It means a lot! :] But, yes, the transition from Cali to Boston has been interesting. There haven't been any tears, but a lot of jaywalking, humidity, and train rides--all of which were foreign to me in California. I've started school this week (and yes) for a nursing program here! :] I hope you are doing well today and that you found even MORE pieces of life to be happy about! :]
ReplyDelete