Oohh, I love Christmas time!
I am expecting to have so many little small spots of happiness all month long. What really starts putting me in the mood for Christmas is the annual Christmas card writing extravaganza. And I've started. That's my main little spot of happiness today. My first few Christmas cards went out - and it's such a lovely feeling. First there's getting people's address, then there's making the list, picking out the photo to include, finding stamps, getting great cards, and lastly, finding the time to write them! Although I'm not even a fourth into my list, I did mail off a big stack this week. And it was great. I was covered in glitter, had envelope tongue, was all smiles, and made a huge "kerpunck" in the mailbox. What a great feeling. And then, to top it off, I'll get a few cards myself, which is quite heartwarming.
Other Christmas traditions I am looking forward to:
*Cutting down a Christmas tree
*Decorating the Christmas tree
*Hanging up Christmas decorations
*Making Christmas cookies
*Christmas shopping
*Visiting my parents in Vermont
*Watching Christmas movies
I am so happy Christmas is here!




I'm with you Kattrina! I love it too. Judging from your list you have lots to look forward to.
ReplyDeleteOh, how lucky are you that your parents live in vermont?????? I love that place year-round, but in the December it is a winter-wonderland!!!! My fave time to go to Vermont!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!! I am so excited for christmas!