Thursday, December 3

Day 34.5 of Happiness: You Give Me Joy

I have 19 followers!




I know I don't mention you enough - but thank you so much for following me.  I am still amazed that people are interested in my blog and it brings such a smile to my face each time I see that I have a new follower or that someone has posted a comment.
So for my followers and anyone that has ever made a comment on my blog, 
THANK YOU!
You are special to me.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Kattrina ... I love your blog! Your insights are not only fun, they are important. You help enlighten us with your stories from far and away. I just noticed the new Greg Mortenson book in your sidebar and I agree -- I also want to read it! EVery year I give my best friend the gift of education for several Afghan girls. Maybe Santa will bring it to you for Christmas -- IF you have been a good girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've just got another follower ;-)

    I too would love to read the new Mortenson book... three cups of tea was just incredible and shows us all what a difference each of us can make.

    Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Saskia! Another follower! You are awesome.

    My mom sent me Three Cups of Tea while I was in the Peace Corps and I thought it was the most enlightening book ever. He was so inspiring and motivated to make real changes. I can't wait to read this book!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....