Thursday, December 17

Day 39 of Happiness: Cards, Presents, and More Friends

Wow, I can't believe it's Thursday already!  Where did all the time go?
But my life has still been abound with spots of happiness,
even if I haven't had a chance to write them all down.
I think it must be all the holiday cheer.



Every time a card comes in the mail,
I get really excited.
A complete spot of happiness.

I also got my Secret Santa gift from
Hanako over at

Thank you!!

And tonight I'm seeing
another
Peace Corps person
who's in town
from
Togo

Hope everyone's having a great day filled with
spots of happiness.

Also, I was photo-tagged by
Shellbell from
which I am super excited about.
I'll be posting that tag up quite soon!
It was harder than I thought.

And if you would like to read an amazing
"feel-good" story,
here's a good one that my co-worker sent me:


2 comments:

Your comments make me smile....