This is my front yard during our CRAZY snow storm.
It got worse, but I stopped taking pictures.
This is my car. It is so much more buried now. The snow goes all the way up and meets the snow on the top. Pretty much you can't see anything.
To make it worse, the plow came through and now there are HUGE snow piles in the front and back.
Yup - I'm gonna be doing a lot of digging before tomorrow morning when I have to leave for work.
BUT...
...I LOVE THE SNOW!!!
And this snowstorm is just what I wanted. It's so pretty now and was so fun staying in my house while the snow fell and fell all day yesterday.
Plus, since we were expecting it, I went and did the last bit of Christmas shopping Friday night.
It was so much fun. I ended up calling one of my good friends and meeting her at the mall.
I haven't called a friend to go shopping in years. Maybe since high school. I don't know why. I guess these days it's easier to just go alone - to stop off at the mall or Target on my way home from work.
But, it was so much fun shopping with someone else.
It made it much more enjoyable, and that's what Christmas shopping's all about.
Minus the little happiness-fading that occurs when you reach the register...
...and really wonder how it added up so much, when you swear you just put a FEW things into your basket.
On the way home it started snowing and it was the perfect end to a night of Christmas shopping.
Now it's all about enjoying the snow, baking more cookies (yup, we have none left - we are huge cookie pigs), and possibly getting some cleaning done.
Then, it's TWO days of work this week until I head to Vermont!
Woo Hoo!!





i am so so jealous of all your snow!!! i've been just aching for it, we've only had one snow this whole month! and none in the forecast before Christmas! sheesh!
ReplyDeletemy boyfriend says there is snow in St. John's so when i meet him out there on Christmas Eve i'll finally get some! LOL, snow i mean. and the other thing too... ;)
Yes we got a foot and a half here in NYC!
ReplyDeleteWait, vermont?!!? The hubs and I are going there next week... where will you be?!! We need some gooood recommendations and are thinking about Okemo. :)
lovely snowwwww!!!!!
ReplyDelete