Tuesday, December 22

Day 42 of Happiness: And Now I'm on Vacation!!


My parent's house

Vacation has officially started!! 
I'm not going to mention that my first day of vacation will be spent on Amtrak.
For fourteen hours.
Yup, that's quite a long time.
I am currently downloading some movies onto my nano,
I bought some KenKen books,
have some library books,
some Picture This books,
lots of magazines,
candy,
music,
and my work laptop along with lots of work to do.

Although that's a lot of time on the train, when I get off, I'll be at my parents' house.  I'll get to see my mom and dad, older sister, and two doggies.  I'm super excited.
I'm also looking at two wedding venues, which will be a lot of fun.
I'm hoping we get some snow - even though I've had plenty here.
I'm not gone for too long - didn't really have many vacation days to spare.
But at least I get so spend some time with the family.

My sister, brother-in-law and I also opened presents tonight.
I was SUPER excited about my sister's presents.  I had bought her some boots that I saw on Novelista Barista's blog (THANKS).  I think she loved them.  Ivan and I had also picked out a painting from Honduras when I was there and I had been dying to give it to her - I had bought it in September.
I LOVE giving gifts...especially when I've been inspired.

Well, I'm not sure how much internet access I'll have while up in Vermont, but if I get a spare moment I promise to update my posts.  Otherwise, please stay tuned and I promise to return on Monday.

Please have a
HAPPY HOLIDAY
and safe
NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas to you too! And a wonderful New Year!!

    Your parents' house looks so lovely... and Vermont will be so beautiful in the deep Winter :)

    Have a great time.
    Saskia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope u have a happy new yrs' eve.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....