Saturday, December 19

Turquoise Things at My House

I now officially know that I don't own many turquoise things.  Apparently it's not my color.  Not only that, but I have also come to the realization that I don't know what turquoise is.  I got fully confused between what constitutes turquoise, blue, and green.  So, maybe you will disagree with the photos of my "turquoise" things - but I did get my sister's input, so at least two of us thought that these things were turquoise.

Thanks Shellbell for tagging me - I had a lot of fun doing this!!

So, without further ado, welcome to my house.  Come in and see all my turquoise-ness!!

HELLO HOUSE OF TURQUOISE




 
 i guess baby toys have lots of turquoise in them


 
 how crazy that i was actually wearing a turquoise shirt that day


 
 if you look close, the inheritance of loss is turquoise

 
 yup, my favorite brand of condoms just happens to be turquoise :-)


The idea behind this photo-tag is to go around your house taking photos of things of a color, determined by - ME!!  I hope the everyone is as excited to be tagged as I was.
Enjoy lovely ladies...


...and your color is:
BURNT ORANGE!!!

I hope you have fun and can't wait to see what you have in your house that is this
fabulous color!!


4 comments:

  1. i love your turquoise things! i would agree that they all fall under the category of turquoise :) the condoms made me laugh out loud! glad you enjoyed the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be tough ... I'm not sure if I have any burnt orange at all ... stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all definitely turquoise! I got that lion rider for my cousin's grandkids and it's a hoot to watch them ride around on it. BTW, love the turquoise top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very appropriate color choice for me, lol. :) I'll get on this ASAP. Tomorrow or Wednesday, most likely. Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....