Thursday, December 31

Year of Happiness: Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010

Can I believe it's already the last day of 2009?  No.  I cannot.  What a crazy year this has been.  I think I might have a crazier year next year too though.  This year has been filled with happy moments - looking back on it, I think it was a great year.  Obvioulsy there were parts that were not great, but you kinda forget about them.  Or they get overshadowed by better things.  So, I thought I would "borrow" JLC's idea of a year in review!

12 Months of Happiness

January


My beautiful niece was born!


February


{golfing in Cabo}
I started coaching First Tee and loved all my golfing girls!


March


I went to visit my wonderful friend Melanie in NYC - finally.


April


I went to visit Ivan for my birthday - and he met me at the airport with roses.


May


My friend Heather and I competed in the Great Urban Race-DC,
and completely lost, but had a blast


June


My mom came to visit (Peyton really, not me, but it was still nice to see her)


August


My aunt, uncle, and cousin came to visit from Korea,
and my parents and sister then also came - it was great to finally meet my aunt and cousin!

AND

I also found out that our grant at work was re-funded - so I didn't lose my job


September


I ran the ING Half Marathon in Philly with some Peace Corps friends

AND


I went back to Honduras to visit Yusguage - these are some of the nurses I worked with in the health center

AND

I got a promotion at work!


October


Ivan got his visa!!!


November


Elizabeth and I explored Ecuador

AND

I bought my wedding dress!


December


We got a ton of snow

AND


I had a bunch of visitors

AND

I had a very happy Christmas.



Thanks everyone, for making 2009 so special!

2 comments:

  1. 2009 has been so good to you! I'm so impressed by all your achievements!! I hope 2010 is as good to you, if not better!

    x

    ps: I'm intrigued as to what book you are reading??

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year love! what a special year for you:) it makes me so happy to see how far youve come in a year, and i pray 2010 is even better for u:) xo!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....