Friday, December 11

Day 37 of Happiness: The Joy of Weekends




I LOVE the weekends!!

I'm so happy it's Friday night - what a great feeling.
Although I will most likely be working this weekend, from home, trying to finish a curriculum,
I'm still so happy it's Friday - and the weekend has begun.
There is just something about the weekend that is so wonderful.
And I love it.

Future spots of happiness this weekend:

** Literacy training **
** Dinner with an ol' Peace Corps friend flying in from LA **
** Buying and decorating our Christmas tree **
** Baking a few more cookies **
** Looking at Bridesmaids dresses **
** Playing with Peyton **
** Reading **
** Watching our Netflix movie **

Ok - those are just some of the spots I'm looking forward to.
I'm sure there will be many more unexpected spots of happiness too.

Happy Friday - Make it Fabulous!!



3 comments:

  1. Well said Kattrina! I share your joy for Fridays when the weekend stretches out before me with all possibilities ...

    I noticed that you have Greg Mortenson's new book listed on your site. I havent' read it yet but I am trying to get tickets for an appearance he is making in Toronto at the library. They are only $10 a piece! Now that would be a gift I would like to give myself. Enjoy your weekend Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. diddo lady! weekends are perfect:) even if i have to work i still adore them! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 365 Days of Happiness - what a excellent blog idea Kattrina!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile....